Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tool #1: Creating my Blog with Avatar Emily

I must be honest and admit a bit of frustration with Voki! I am a perfectionist at heart, so keep this in mind as you read. I wanted my avatar to be a realistic and useful feature on my blog, not one that is merely a joke or one that deters from the aesthetic of my page (I'm a freak, I know). With this in mind, I set out to record my own voice so that the avatar actually sounded like me, but I could not figure out how to access my recordings once I'd hit "save!" Where can I actually find and choose the recordings I'd made? I finally gave up and decided that typing the dialogue would suffice. Not only that, but this gal doesn't even look like me! And I played with all those little adjustment bars for quite awhile! But it's fine. It really is. Although it's not my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment